Special Edition - Billy
$ 89.00 was $ 120.00
This product is currently sold out.
How we play can change the world.
When it comes to differences, kids don’t really care much. We all start out equal, but much of the toy world reinforces stereotypes that limit who we are and what we dare to be. We can change this and create a new normal for kids by embracing diversity and equality for all.
What is HeForShe? HeForShe is a movement created by UN Women to get men and boys involved in gender equality.
You can't share the sandbox until you've broken the barriers!
HeForShe has partnered with Boy Story to create two Special Edition Equality Line Action Dolls. These dolls aim to give kids more choice in their play by reflecting the gender and racial diversity of the world we live in.
Boy Story is proud to support UN Women’s efforts to achieve a gender equal world. Proceeds support UN Women’s sustainable efforts to create a future where women and girls have equal access to social, economic, and political opportunities.
35% of the sales price of this Special Edition doll supports UN Women's work to advance gender equality for women and girls globally.
Thank you for changing the world with us.
- Quantities limited.
- Includes: Action Doll, Boy Story Special Edition certificate of authenticity, and outfit consisting of soccer mesh shirt with snap and HeForShe logo, mesh shorts, underwear, sports socks, shoes, and a HeForShe imprinted soccer ball.
- Action Doll Size: 18" tall and compatible with most 18" doll accessories.
- Action Doll features special ball joints enabling the doll to hold poses just like your favorite action figure.
- Made of only the highest quality, non-toxic and kid friendly materials.
- Collectable item with stamped foot including "Boy Story LLC" & lot number.
- Easy to clean, so feel free to take him outdoors!
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Made for ages 3+
"Boy Story", "Action Doll" and all related terms are trademarks of Boy Story LLC. "HeForShe" is a trademark of UN Women.